Variable capacity tanks are stainless steel flat bottom fermentation tanks with a floating lid to allow for varying capacities of fermenting beverages. Stands are available and sold seperately. Tank's made with high quality AISI 304 stainless steel. They have a beautiful marbled finish on the outside, and a smooth polished finish inside.
Tanks include: Stainless steel floating lid, air pump, food-grade air tube, plastic tubing, tubing clamps, dry airlock, and one BSPP chrome plated brass ball valve.
- Nominal volume: 200 Liters (52.8 gallons)
- Effective volume: 200 Liters (52.8 gallons)
- Diameter: 50 cm (20 inches)
- Height: 120 cm (47 inches)
- Valve size: 1/2" BSPP
- Thickness (Bottom X side, in mm): 1.0 X 0.7
Note: This is a freight shipping item ONLY. Can also be picked up in store at any of our three locations.