Variable capacity tanks are stainless steel flat bottom fermentation tanks with a floating lid to allow for varying capacities of fermenting beverages. Stands are available and sold seperately. Tank's made with high quality AISI 304 stainless steel. They have a beautiful marbled finish on the outside, and a smooth polished finish inside.
Tanks include: Stainless steel floating lid, air pump, food-grade air tube, plastic tubing, tubing clamps, dry airlock, and one BSPP chrome plated brass ball valve.
- Nominal volume: 500 Liters (132.0 gallons)
- Effective volume: 500 Liters (132.0 gallons)
- Diameter: 80 cm (31 inches)
- Height: 110 cm (43 inches)
- Valve size: 3/4" BSPP
- Thickness (Bottom X side, in mm): 1.0 X 0.7
Tank may differ slightly from image shown. Stands are sold separetely.
Note: this is a large item, and will require freight shipping only. It can also be picked up from any of our three physical locations.